QuickBooks accounting software is globally acclaimed software for small and mid-sized organizations for their accounting and financial requirements. The software is available in desktop and online versions, with easy to understand and use features that don’t require any specific accounting and finance knowledge so it can be easily be operated by any layperson.
The software comes with a wide range of features and add-ons which are extremely helpful for organizations in diverse sectors. However, the software is not devoid of errors. One such error is QuickBooks 2002 is a common occurs that pops up while the user is trying to create new data file but gets rejected.
Description: QuickBooks Error 2002
When QB Error 2000 occurs, you tend to receive one out of such message like below:
- Problem uploading data to service
- Sign-on was rejected
- Bank account is not active and you tried to transmit data (Solution the bank account and resubmit request)
- Additional information from the payroll service.
What Prompts The QuickBooks Error 2002
“The pin you entered is incorrect”
While working on QuickBooks payroll, a PIN is required but while entering the pin it may get rejected. Here are some steps to follow for the above error:
- Keep in mind that a wrong PIN is not entered. Besides this, consider the points below.
- The PIN you’ve created should be between 8 – 12 and should be alphanumeric with least one letter and one number
- Also, check for Caps Lock and Num Lock keys and that they should not be turned on while entering the password.
Fixing the QuickBooks Payroll Error Message 2002
If you use QuickBooks sparingly for important accounting tasks or during filing of taxes then chances are that you may have missed on important updates.
- Log in as an Administrator
- Download and run PayrollSubini.exe (the tool can run on multiple stations in a network environment)
- After running the utility file Go to Employee > Get Payroll Update > Update > click OK
- Now close and reopen QuickBooks solutions
- Get Professional Support for Fixing the 2002 Error
Although the above solution is generic however if your system is already facing related problems, its time you connect to a professional QuickBooks support team. They have proper tools to scan your system and analyze the event error log.
If you face critical multiple collapses, data security, and data damage issues then its advisable to get help from an intuit expert like the Remoteaccounting247 QuickBooks Help Team which has years of experience identifying and rectifying even the most stubborn error related to QuickBooks.
Contact Our QB Support Team Anytime To Get The Right Help
Our experts are certified professionals who have a rich hands-on experience in handling all types of errors be it functional, configuration related or server or data related faced by QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Desktop, Mac, Payroll users.
You can call us on our toll-free number +1–800–961–6588 and speak to a QuickBooks support specialist or engage in a one-on-one chat. Alternatively, you can write to us on our email id – email@example.com with detailed issues and one of our advisors will get in touch with right resolution.