QuickBooks is feature enabled software which helps users in managing all their accounting and financial needs catering to requirements of all small and medium-size industrial sectors. It is an integrated software with add-on features which helps the organization to efficiently and effectively complete day to day financial activities smoothly within the least time frame. There are many ways by which QuickBooks software can be installed, with most opted one is through hard drive installation.
How to perform smooth QuickBooks Hard Drive Installation?
Below mentioned are few steps to install QuickBooks hard drive:
1. You may start with downloading QuickBooks Desktop and if does not open automatically, go to the location where QuickBooks is saved and double click on QuickBooks executable file (ex. QuickBooksPro2017.exe) to run QuickBooks installation.
2. Insert QuickBooks installation CD in the system drive and make sure Install shied Wizard is not open.
3. Now double click on the CD drive icon and you can see the folder on the screen of the system. Right click on the folder and select the option “Copy”. On windows, desktop look for the blank region, click on right and select the “Paste” option.
4. Go back to CD option, right click on the Third-party folder and select option “Copy”. Again search for blank space on windows desktop and right click on space and select option “Paste”.
5. Open QuickBooks folder on the desktop by double click and now double click on the setup file (Setup.exe setup) appearing on the screen depending upon windows configuration.
6. Now follow all the instruction how to install QuickBooks on the users desktop.
7. Now double click on the .exe file to run the QuickBooks installation.
8. Click on “Yes to all” option in the dialog box which asks for overwriting existing extracted files.
9. Click on “Next” option to begin installation and read the “Software License Agreement” and click on “I Accept” and click on the “Next” option.
10. Now enter the License and Product Number and click on “Next” and again click on “Next”
11. Now you need to select “Type of installation” wanted and click on “New Install location” and click on “Install” option to continue.
12. Now you need to Restart your computer or Click on open QuickBooks options to get started. After the installation process, activate the QuickBooks.
If problem stills persist, it is wise to approach our QuickBooks Technical support expert for concerns related to hard drive installation.
QuickBooks Technical Support Services
Above mentioned steps will help to install the QuickBooks software in a hassle free way. Even if after trying the solution as mentioned above, it does not resolve the issues, users can take help of our QuickBooks technical team who will guide you.
If you need any further information related to QuickBooks products and services or unable to understand the process, please contact our QuickBooks Technical support experts for instant support from anywhere and anytime at +1-800-961-6588.