Sage 50 comes with outstanding functionality that also allows the company to take proper care of the accounting system, payroll, sales, and HR in the company. Sage 50 software versions like Sage 50 Payroll, Sage 50 Accounts, and SAGE 50 HR can be incorporated with all versions to allow companies to use them as per the need. Users with multi-user Sage 50 software Payroll licensed are permitted for peer-to-peer network installation.
Sage 50 Payroll should be installed for peer-to-peer network installation in each system computer; that comprises of a system where the data is stored that is the host system. All the systems have to be connected to the host system for getting the data access.
NOTE: Prior to taking the below-given steps, ensure that the user is login to each system as an administrator.
Steps for Peer-to-Peer network Installation at Sage 50
- Firstly, Sage 50 Payroll should be installed in the system that contains data and then companies should be created. Next, the users should log in to each company and generate user names for those using Sage 50 Payroll
- To allow other systems to have access in the network to the data files, the folder comprising data on the host system should be shared and customized rights for all the files.
- Next, a drive should be mapped to the shared & customized folder in all systems linking to the Sage 50 software Payroll data. This allows simple navigation to the folder when the network connection is initially established.
- Next, Sage 50 Payroll should be installed in the second system.
- Then, ensure that no user is logged in to the Sage software in the first system. Once the verification process is done, Sage 50 software Payroll should be started in the second system and the user should offer the activation key or serial number and then click ‘Next’.
- Then, the user should select the latest Windows data in the window ‘Choose an option’ and then click ‘Next’.
- Now, the user should offer the ‘Payroll.mdb’ data file’s path
- Locate the file by choosing ‘Browse’, ‘position ‘Payroll.mdb’ and then click ‘Next’.
- After this, the user can check that the business details are correct and then click ‘Finish’.
- If you have several companies to be browsed, the user should choose ‘File’> click ‘New Company’-> and repeat 6 to 9 steps above
- For all the systems running Sage 50 Payroll, perform repeat 4-10 Steps.
For further support!
If you are still unable to connect with Peer-to-Peer Network Installation at Sage 50 Payroll even after following the steps above, simply connect with the certified Sage experts who have prior experience in tacking any problem in Sage. Our certified and well-skilled team is readily available round the clock to provide instruction and solution as per the user queries and doubts.
Connect with RemoteAccounting247 expert’s team via a diverse communication medium. Either contact with us at toll-free number +1 (800) 961-6588 or do chat via Sage Live Chat for an instant response from our experts.