In the QuickBooks, you are provided with a facility to directly deposit the employees’ payment in their respective accounts. However, there are times when you might want to write an individual check for the employee rather than selecting the Direct Deposit. QuickBooks accounting small business software even enables you to do so. In this article, we will guide you on how you can write payroll checks in QuickBooks rather than selecting the direct deposit.
Follow the following steps to write a Payroll Checks in QuickBooks.
- From the navigation bar on the left-hand side select Employees.
- Now click on Run Payroll.
- If you have been using more than one pay schedule, then you will even be required to select the pay schedule for which you wish to write the paycheck.
- Click on continue and select the direct deposit icon for the employee.
- Now select the paper check in the window. This will change the direct deposit icon to the paper check icon.
- Now enter the check details of the employee for whom you wish to write the paycheck.
- Click on submit Payroll.
- Enter the check number if you will be printing the check on the blank paycheck stock.
- Click on the print paycheck to print the paycheck. On the contrary, you can also print the pay stub and hand writes the check details.
- Click on finish Payroll to exit and now you can easily write payroll checks in QuickBooks.
Thus the aforesaid mentioned is the manner in which you can write payroll checks in QuickBooks. Apart from this if you stuck with any of these situations like how to remove financial charges in QuickBooks, how to add finance charges in QuickBooks online, how to calculate finance charges on past due to invoices, how to set up finance charges in QuickBooks, how to add late fees in QuickBooks online and much more.
Then kindly contact our QuickBooks Technical Support team on our QuickBooks Toll-Free Number which is ✆+1-800-961-6588. We have a pool of trained technical professionals who can handle any QuickBooks related queries very efficiently.
Our Scope of Services:
- 24X7 availability and 365 days working.
- Prompt response and minimal wait time.
- Efficient and effective resolution to any QuickBooks desktop security-related queries.