Are you trying to log in to your Sage account but not able to access it using your password? May be your password is not correct or you have forgotten your password. Check whether you use the caps lock or not in your password as it is case sensitive. You must remember your credentials to get into your account. This is the basic security to secure your account data from others that you have lost. Now don’t worry the Sage team is here to help you out.
Resolving your issue of Password Not Allow into Sage 50
There are a few ways that you can do to solve this issue easily and smoothly. You need to apply one way at a time so that it will work for you. If one method doesn’t work for you then go for the other one.
The methods are as follows:-
Solution 1- Password recovery for Sage 50
- For resetting the password, open the Sage software and then go to the Home page in it
- Select Sage Drive and open the Management center of Drive
- Now select the option of forgot password
- It will ask for your registered Email id
- Open the email id that you have mentioned over there
- In this email id, you receive a link this email to reset your password
- Click on the link and do make your new password and also save the password somewhere
- In the end, login to your Sage 50 account using the new password.
Solution 2- Check that you Try to access the Wrong Company
- For opening the right company, browse the companies by clicking on it
- Then select the company from the list
- Now, do sign in to check that you can sign in or not.
Solution 3- Create a new user and a password with the verified Data
- Firstly, open the software of Sage and then open the Company Window
- In this window, select the validate data
- Now go to the settings and click on the Access Rights
- Then click on the New and then again click on the Test
- After this, log out from the manager account.
- Now again login to it using your new username and password that you have created above.
How to Reach Us?
Still, you have any issues or any queries directly contact to the Sage customer helpline number 1800-961-6588. We are happy to serve you the good assistance all the time. So, you can also reach us out via email or do a Sage 50 live chat with professional team members. The team is available 365 days a year all around the globe.