Sage Payments is considered one of the most secure methods by which you can safely carry out any transaction. You need to create a Sage Payments account which can be linked with you Sage accounts. With Sage Payments, you can easily pay all your vendors as well as HMRC.
Sage Payments makes you work easier but it also needs maintenance. You just have to log into the Account Setting and check on the following areas and amend it.
- Billing and fund information
- Terms of Services and privacy setting
- Security and access setting
- Exchange rate information
Here are some steps through which you can easily Reset your Sage ID and PIN
In case you have forgotten your Sage ID or PIN, then you can easily reset them by going to Forgot your password? Option. You just have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the Sage website and open the Sage Payments.
- Go to the Forgot your password? Option
- In the login, field enters your Sage ID email address.
- Enter the Captcha text in the search field below it and press Continue.
- You will receive a notification email which contains your verification code.
- Now, enter the verification code in the desired location in Code area and press Continue.
- A new window will appear where you will have to answer the security questions and then click on Continue option.
- Another window will be opened on your screen, where you will be asked to enter the new password and then re-write the password to confirm it.
- Then, press Continue.
- Go to show PIN option and then make a note of your new PIN.
- You will have to enter the requested digits of your PIN and then click on Continue option.
- You will receive another email to confirm your password change.
Along with creating a new password, you can also perform many tasks like:
- Adding or removing companies
- Managing the access for your Sage Payments account
- Changing your registered mobile phone number
Here are some ways by which you can easily manage your Sage Payments accounts. Not only you can change your password in case you have forgotten your password but you can also manage your account by changing the registered mobile number, removing or adding the companies, etc. There may be certain situations you come across while managing your Sage Payments account and you may need some assistance from Sage experts. In such situations, you can reach out to “RemoteAccounting247”. They are the Sage Customer support consultancy who provides round the clock assistance to millions of Sage users across the globe. They have hired Sage certified professionals who have years of experience in resolving all kinds of Sage issues. To reach out to them, you just have to give a call on their Sage support number +1-800-961-6588 and the Sage representative will get in touch with you. They will guide you and help you in resolving your sage issues. You can also visit our website and request for online chat support assistance.