In QuickBooks accounting software, setting up Excel Transactions is a hassle-free task and takes no time! The user can easily export, import, delete transactions in QuickBooks software and QuickBooks restore deleted invoice. You can connect to Excel Transactions from QuickBooks software by following some easy steps. You can also import to your Vendor, Customer, and Supplier of the Chart of Accounts and Items from the Excel spreadsheet. There are numerous options available to import Excel files from QuickBooks software.
Methods to Import Excel Files From QuickBooks Software
Option I: Standard import of Excel Transaction
QuickBooks software begins the formatted Excel spreadsheet where you are allowed to enter the information.
- Click on the File menu >Click Utilities > Select Import > and then Excel Files.
- If you receive the Add or Edit Multiple List Entries request, click to No
- Follow the wizard to import the files.
- Choose the type of data.
- QuickBooks software opens the formatted excel spreadsheet. Once the information is entered, save the particular file and closed the tab, you will receive the option to “Add My Data now”.
- Review the results and view information in QuickBooks software.
- Click the Close button once the process is complete
Option II: Advanced Import Excel files From QuickBooks Software
Step 1: Turn on inventory choice
- Sign in to your organization file as the Admin.
- Assure that you are working on Single-user mode.
- From the QuickBooks software Edit menu, choose Preferences.
- Select the Items & Stock / Inventory on the left panel, and then go to organization Preferences tab.
- Put a tick mark on the Purchase Orders and Stock / Inventory Active box, and then choose OK.
Step 2: Configure the accounts in your data file
- Click to the Chart of Accounts. from the Lists menu
- Right-click in the Chart of Accounts and then choose New.
- Choose the Account Type
Step 3: Create the data file with the following step for each item
- Name the item you want on available in your item list.
- If you are importing the Sub-Items, the Parent item must exist in the Item List or Sub-item list on the spreadsheet you want to import Excel files from QuickBooks software.
- If you want to import the Sub-Items, the name of the Item would be automatically formatted with the Parent divided from the Sub-Item by a colon symbol
Step 4: Create the spreadsheet
Step 5: Prepare to import
- Start the QuickBooks software
- Open your organization data file.
- Make sure you have the Backup company file in QuickBooks software without overwriting the previous backup.
Step 6: Import the spreadsheet
- Click the File menu > click the Utilities > Select Import > and then Excel Files.
- On the Edit / Add Multiple List Entries, and then click No
- Click on the Advanced Import button.
- Configure a mapping.
Get excellent support service from RemoteAccounting247 Technical professionals
After following the above methods, hope you are not facing any further issue and easily able to import Excel files from QuickBooks software. However, during the process, if any difficulty is encountered by the user to import transactions, then you can connect with our QuickBooks technical support member anytime without any hesitation. They take the assurance to help you out in the most critical situation with their advanced techniques and comprehensive knowledge.
Contact QuickBooks Technical Experts:
In such circumstances, you can straight away contact our RemoteAccounting247 technical experts at QuickBooks online toll-free helpline number ✆+1-800-961-6588 available 24×7. Also, you can simply visit the official website to chat via Online Chat Support/Live Chat Support.