Sage 50P11D is solution, developed by the Sage Groups for the employees’ taxable benefits. If you want to set up the process for Sage 50 P11D, then you will have to complete the four import aspects, like:
- Information regarding the Employer
- Information about Employer defaults
- Details of the Employee
- Processing the benefits
Also, if you using the Sage 50 Payroll, then you can easily import the employer, employee, car, mileage along with the loan details into your Sage 50 P11D.
Setting up an Employer Details
If you want to set up a new employer, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Employer, then select the New Employer Record.
- Provide the employer details in the Details tab, Settings tab and Analysis tab.
- Go to Save option and then select Close tab.
Setting up an Employer Defaults
To create the Employer defaults, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Select the required Employer, then click on the Employer option.
- Now, you will have to select the options according to your requirement:
- Benefit Information
- Van Sharing Information
- Mileage Rates
- Medical Insurance Groups
- Employer Assets
- Global PSA Benefit (only for Sage 50 P11D Professional users)
- Employee Profiles Details (only for Sage 50 P11D Professional users)
- To create the general defaults, you will have to go to the Settings option.
- Now, select the options from the list below:
- Currency Maintenance
- Official Interest Rates
You have successfully, created a new employer and set defaults for the same.
Setting up the Employee Details
To set up the Employee Details, follow the instructions mentioned below:
Select the required Employer, then click on the Employer option.
- Go to Employee, then click on the New Employee Record.
- You will be asked to enter the information in the Employee Record. (Note: the mandatory information in the Employee Record will be displayed in blue color).
- Personal tab
- Employee tab
- Employment tab > select the Job Details tab
Exclude from all Dispensations
Employment Period From
Employment Period To
UK Start Data
UK End Date
- Employment tab and then select the Tax/NIC Details tab
Tax Details, High Rate
Tax Details, Earnings
Tax Details, Deducted
NIC Details, Liable
NIC Details, From
NIC Details, To
Form Type, P11D/P9D
- Click on the Employment tab, then go to the Medical Insurance tab
Insurance Group Name
- Select the Employment tab.
- Go to Analysis tab.
- Now, click on save and close the tab.
Setting up the Process Benefits
Now, you can process a benefit for the employee:
- Go to required employer tab.
- Click on the required employee option and go to Benefits.
- Select the benefit type which you want to process.
- Now, you will have to enter the benefit details in the boxes which is displayed.
- Go to Save option and then click on Close.
While setting up the Sage 50 P11D, if you have any issues then you should contact the RemoteAccounting247 for assistance. To contact them, you just have to give a call on their Sage customer support number +1-800-961-6588. They provide 24*7 services.