Sage 50 Pervasive error is the most common error encountered while working on the software that can be mostly annoyed and can create hurdles in the work environment. Due to some inconsistency between the database and server, Sage 50 software reports are unable to associate to the pervasive.
This becomes really critical to fix manually, thus necessitates assistance from reliable IT experts. In such a situation, our experts are readily available round the clock at toll-free number +1 (800) 961-6588. They assure to offer with reliable guidance and solution to fix the problem effortlessly.
To manually resolve the Sage 50 Pervasive error, it is always advisable to have a technical background, so as to avoid further complications. If you don’t have proper knowledge, it is recommended to connect with the Sage experts.
Causes of Sage 50 Pervasive Error
This error involves several reasons attached to it. Some of the major causes behind Sage 50 Pervasive Error include:
- Pervasive service is inactive on the server.
- Sage 50 is unable to connect to the server.
- Firewall not allowing the software to link with Pervasive.
- The server name is not right in the ~PVSW~.LOC company file
- The network is public on the server/workstation
- The distributed file system is live for the mapped drives
- Damaged Windows Management Instrumentation
- The data path is not right on the workstation
- Both the workstation and the server are on different versions
Resolving the Sage Pervasive Databases Error
Solution I: PSQL Pervasive Workgroup Engine
- Press and hold Windows + R keys
- Enter MSC in the blank box and Click Ok
- Right-click on the PSQL Pervasive Workgroup Engine and select Stop
- Once again right-click to PSQL Pervasive Workgroup Engine and Click Start
- Open the Sage 50 software to check whether the error is resolved. Otherwise, perform the next step
Solution II: Uninstall and reinstall Pervasive
- First, uninstall the Pervasive from the computer
- Download and reinstall the Pervasive
- Check whether you are now able to install the Sage software
- If you have not found the Pervasive folder to reinstall Pervasive, then, try downloading the files again
Solution III: Network is public on the server/workstation
- Click the Start button of the desktop
- Select Control Panel and then click Sharing and Network Centre
- Verify that the server/workstation is not fixed to the public
Please note: If you have set the network connection to public, a separate profile, i.e. Private or Domain might be functioning with firewall exception.
Solution IV: Distributed file system is active for the mapped drives
- Firstly, disconnect the mapped drive
- Utilize the server’s name and then remap the drive
Solution V: If the WMI is corrupted
- Press the Windows+ R Key
- Type eventvwr in the blank box and click okay
- Now, select Windows Log and click Application
- If an error referencing to WMI displays on the screen, you have connected with the Sage 50 experts to help you resolve the issue.
The given methods are offered to fix the Sage 50 Pervasive Error on your Sage 50 accounting software. If you encounter any further complication or need additional information, connect with the Sage Experts to receive an appropriate solution.
You can connect with them either by chatting via Sage chat Support or directly calling RemoteAccounting247 toll-free number +1 (800) 961-6588. Our competent Sage experts are readily accessible for 24×7 to offer wide-ranging information & solution related to Sage accounting software.