Program” has stopped working Problem Event Name: CLR20r3.
When the Sage 50 clr20r3 error occurs it prevents several programs from starting up and it pops an identical error “Program has stopped working” error with the Event Name CLR20r3. This happens to programs that are all legitimate, even legitimate backup and recovery application do not work when the error occurs. There may be a string of errors in different instances that look identical like – error Problem Signature 01: ds3_tool.exe, Problem Signature 02: 0.6.0.3, Problem Signature 03: 4fade72a and so on.
At times, repairing the .Net framework helps and does away with the error. So before executing the steps below, it’s important to verify the integrity of the .NET Framework on the target machine. If the verification of the .NET Framework fails than its best to uninstall .NET Framework 4 and install it again from a stand-alone package.
Resolution for Sage 50 clr20r3 Error
Step 1: Modify The Hosts File.
- Go to Start menu > Type Notepad > Right-click on it > Select Run as Administrator
- Select File, Open > Change the file type from *.txt to All files *.*
- Go to C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc
- Open the host’s file and Add 127.0.0.1 localhost at the end of the file while ignoring all the lines with the # sign
- However, its best to contact an IT expert if the file is excessively long
- Click on File and Save.
Step 2: Make Sure Connection Manager is Started, If Not Follow These Steps:
- Select Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services.
- Right-click on Sage 50 Database Connection Manager > Select Start.
Step 3: Checking for Space
- Open Windows Explorer > Right-click on the C drive > Select Properties.
- Ensure that there’s enough hard disk space in your hard drive.
- Delete the temp files.
- Make sure the Project is not missing and has a name
- For more on this contact RemoteAccounting247.com
Step 4: If You Face This Error While Accessing the Data Over the Server
- Try entering the IP Address instead of the Server Name
- Go to the Welcome screen of Sage 50, choose to Select an existing company.
- In the File name type the IP Address of the Server and then Enter.
Contact RemoteAccounting247.com for further assistance
Step 5: Modify the Simply Accounting folder permissions
- Open Windows Explorer > Go to C:\Users\%username%\Documents
- Right-click the folder named Simply Accounting > Select Properties > Select Security
- Select Edit > Add > Type Everyone > OK
- Select OK
- Locate the newly added account named Everyone in the user names section
- In the Permissions, area marks the Allow check box. This will enable the Everyone folder with full control
You can call RemoteAccounting247 for further help and our expert will troubleshoot the Sage 50 clr20r3 error with the help of right diagnostic tools and resolving the error by taking the remote access to your computer.
Get in touch with us via our Toll-Free Number +1 (800) 961-6588 and connect with our Sage support advisor today to get the on-time resolution to Sage 50 clr20r3 error. Alternatively, you can also chat live anytime with our expert from our website. You can write at out Call back service email@example.com and one of our advisors will get back to you promptly with the solution.