Sage software is now becoming the most desired accounting software for many business owners. The solution provides wide-ranging amazing features to help easily manage payroll and accounting functions.
In the latest Sage 50 2019, new and enhanced features have been added to make business management more efficient and professional. While updating your product to the latest Sage 50 2019, if the database service manager for Pervasive is not been shut down properly it can interfere with the installation process leading to installation error.
Fortunately, it’s easy to fix Sage 50 2019 Installation Error, once you know what to do.
In the following lines, we shall discuss with you How to Fix Sage 50 2019 Installation Error. Read through the lines and employ the steps to fix Sage 50 error.
Step 1: End running Pervasive and restart the process.
Right click on the taskbar and go to Start and click on Task Manager
- View the top bar where Application tab, Processes tab, Services tab, and Performance tab, etc are displayed.
- Then click on the Processes tab (if running Windows 8/10, go to Details tab and scroll down the bottom).
- You will see the W3dbsmgr.exe set as Database Service Manager for Pervasive.
- Click on W3dbsmgr.exe and click on End Process.
If the error is not resolved then perform the next step.
Step 2: Uninstall and Reinstall Pervasive
- First, close Sage 50
- Press on the Windows + R keys and open to Control Panel and click on OK
- Next, open to Programs and Features
- Now, uninstall the Pervasive version available and close down the Control Panel
- Press on the Windows + R keys again
- Type in C:\ – then click OK
- Delete pvsw & pvswarch folders, if any
- Also, delete PSQL -Version no- Install.log file
- Next, open to C:\Windows and delete the logs
- Next, open to C:\ProgramData and rename the Pervasive folder to Old Pervasive
- Also, rename the pervasive folder on C:\Program Files
- Close down opened window/windows
- Again press on Windows + R keys and type in regedit and click OK
- Right-click on the Computer then choose Export
- Now, save Registry backup and open to HKEY… Software
- Find PEYX489ZK and Pervasive software then delete them
- Open to installation folder and go to Pervasive Min folder
- Next, Run the MSI then click on Next. Accept the license agreement then click Next
- Now, select Run as a service option. Click on Next > Complete > Next
- Click on Install to begin re-installation
- Once the process finishes click on Finish
Remoteaccounting247 Support Service
Remoteaccounting247 professionals are always available round the clock to help you clear your queries and errors. If you find the above step too complicated to do on your own and need assistance from experts, simply give us a call on +1 (800) 961-6588 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our professionals will definitely help you. You can also chat with experts live via Live Chat Support.