QuickBooks is financial and accounting software released by Intuit and assists to manage the business accounting at one place. In recent time this software is using by more than 1.3 million customers worldwide.
QuickBooks also offers the assistance or Technical Support for QuickBooks files. While using this software, you may face some error, and a small error can create a huge problem in your company. Because it will directly impact on your business daily production work. So QuickBooks Error code 6144-82 should be resolved instantly. We recommended troubleshooting errors in this software as soon as possible. Below we are going to explain the causes of the error and resolution of the error.
QuickBooks Error Code 6144-82
Mostly this error happens due to irregularities in the Windows registry or wrongly configured system settings. You can easily resolve this error in the below steps
QuickBooks error code 6144-82 Details:
- Error number: Error 6144 82
- Description of Error 6144 82: It needs to close and encountered a problem.
- Applies to: Window 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP.
- Error Name: QuickBooks error code 6144 82.
What is the cause of the QuickBooks error code 6144-82?
- Due to single system with multiple instances of the QuickBooks.
- Windows has been shut down to prevent damaged to their system and a problem has been detected.
- Due to firewall related setting of internet security.
- ND (Network Data) or TLG (Transaction Log File) are corrupted and damaged.
- Due to permission has not been set up to the share company file.
How can resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 6144-82?
Resolution 1: For the user permission setting, follow these steps:
- Shut down the QuickBooks software before perform any tasks.
- Select on the users and select on Roles and Set up Users.
- Write the password to access the details.
- Go to the user list and choose the username.
- As per requirements change the role accordingly.
Resolution 2: Download the repair tool
- First the user needs to download windows repair tool.
- Application need to installed and launched.
- Select on Scan and to fix all the issues. Select the Repair all.
Resolution 3: Rename .ND files and .TLG files.
- Select the company files location and rename the file names.
- Right select on the file and select on rename option and open the QuickBooks Database Server Manger.
- Select the Start button and select on Programs.
- Select the QuickBooks and choose the QuickBooks Data Server Manger.
- Choose the folder and scan the folder.
- After complete these steps open the file.
Resolution 4: Repair their windows registry
- Select the start button and write command in search box.
- Press Ctrl+shift on their keyboard, hold the Enter.
- The user will prompted with a permission dialog box. Select yes and a black box will be open with blinking cursor.
- Write regedit and press Enter.
- Select the folder and write a name for their backup file with file name.
- Select on save file.
You can also visit our official site for more information on RemoteAccounting247.com. We have QuickBooks Toll Free Number +1-800-961-6588 for further assistance. You can call us on this number 24*7 for the support. We are also on QuickBooks Chat Support and QuickBooks Email support for your help.