Involvement of credit card for business related purchase and sale is in vogue. Usually every individual carries two to three credit cards of multiple banks. It has been a current trend that businesses, no matter small or big, are adapting for certain norms. Businesses of all sectors are inclined towards credit cards transaction when it comes to finalizing any business deal. Specifically in retail and food industries that follows an hourly basis of transactions attune debit and credit card payments for making the payment for their sales and purchases. It is same for other businesses that deals with bulk purchasing either for office use or for development of the raw materials bought in and converted into finished products.
But the problem appears when the credit card process is interrupted and the payment is declined or failed. It brings annoyance and frustration as it hinders the imperative work process.
The payment declined issue can be due to multiple reasons. They are as follows:
● Session Timeout: It indicates the connection between the bank and swipe machine fail to set up at the same time.
● Technical Faults: Technical faults like overburden server results in slow connection to configure might end up with credit card processing issues.
For minimizing the occurrence of such scenarios maximum software manufacturing companies are seeking for solutions in form of software. And in this way Point of Sale software was incepted and considered as an excellent solution to resolve credit card processing errors that also comprise of other errors such as inventory management, barcode scanning etc. that make sure item and stock maintenance of the business in a proper channel and structured management.
Point of Sale software system was a boon to many business owners that brought a revolutionary change and accorded total satisfaction with the users. With the implement of the software, the entire responsibility is taken over POS program, which is a renowned software incorporated with advanced features and tools for business management. The POS software is designed with a user-friendly interface that welcomes a user to handle the software easily who do not have any technical expertise too. Also, QuickBooks Point of Sale software easily amalgamates with credit card reader the hardware device that assures on-time connection with the bank. It also gives rise to server errors that the user usually face.
Credit Card Payments with QuickBooks POS System
Payments via Debit and Credit card are carried further by the successful integration of other hardware essentials of the Point of Sale software such as inventory and cash register. Successful integrations are beneficial to the users in many ways. It has been detailed below:
● Price Customization: POS application accords various option of customizing the price in terms of business requirements avoiding the long agreements that creates hassle.
● Smooth Functioning with QuickBooks Desktop Version: When any hardware is merged with QuickBooks business accounting software, the entire company data automatically syncs under right fields that removes double entry issues. With this software the user is benefited with automatic payment reconciliation.
● Removal of Double Entry Issues: When the POS software and credit card reader are interlinked with QuickBooks connected with accounting software, there is no more problems of removing double entries and also the fresh transactions that gets automatically recorded under the right field and tag.
There are some other benefits apart from the advantages above listed. The QB POS merges with the credit card reader and helps to get the benefit of the customer support by the experienced and knowledgeable group of technical experts. They can be approached round the clock. They have in depth knowledge about QuickBooks POS software and its related hardware items.
Our QuickBooks technical experts hold comprehensive experience and are knowledgeable in regards to the working of QuickBooks Point of Sale software.