Sage 50is one of most used accounting solution that is designed by Sage Group for growing industries. Every year Sage is upgraded with some extra features and enhancement that will improve your business. It is suggested that you upgrade your software to the latest upgraded version of Sage 50. While upgrading your application, there are chances that you may encounter some technical issues. One such error that you may come across while upgrading your application is Upgrade Error in Sage 50. You will receive the following error message:
Error: “Sage 50 update could not be completed and need to be run again”.
When you encounter this error, you are unable to open any application. There are various causes that may lead to the sage 50 Upgrade Error:
- Troubleshooting Issues
- Missing company data file
- Firewall and security software issues
- Wrong file extension
You can follow the solution mentioned below to resolve your Sage 50 Upgrade Error:
Solution I: Run as Administrator
- Go to Do not restart option.
- Go to Updates folder in your data path.
- Right-click on the .exe file.
- Choose the Run as Administrator option or Run as option.
- Now, you can easily upgrade your Sage 50.
Solution II: Check whether DATAPATH is same as LOCALPATH
- Go to Start option.
- Check the DATAPATH and LOCALPATH on your server. They should be same.
- If they do not match, then you will have to uninstall and re-install the application on a different program path and data path.
- Reboot your computer system.
Solution III: Repair Tool
- Download and install the Repair tool that is available online.
- The tool will be saved on your local desktop.
- Double-click on the file to run the application. By doing so, you can easily repair your software.
- Reboot your PC now.
- Upgrade your Sage 50.
Solution II: Disable your Firewall and antivirus temporarily
- Go to Start option
- Click on Control Panel option.
- Go to firewall option and disable the application temporarily.
- Reboot your system.
- You can now successfully upgrade your Sage 50 now.
The solutions mentioned above will resolve your Sage 50 Upgrade Error. There are many ways to resolve your Sage 50 upgrade error. In case, this error still persists, then you should contact customer support for assistance. You should reach out to RemoteAccounting247 for help. They are sage customer support providing consultancy that provides round the clock services to the customers across the word. To contact their highly qualified experts, you will have to give a call on Sage toll-free number +1-800-961-6588. You can also contact them by writing a mail to their Online Email support. They will respond back to your query within the 24 hours of your request. You can also visit their website and browse for their homepage. There you can see an option of Live Chat Support option to chat online with the Sage expert who will guide you and assist you in resolving your Sage related query. They will respond you back instantly and help you in resolving all your Sage problems.