Sage 50 accounting software is the highly used software among the growing business or startups. Though,it makes your work simpler and easier but under certain circumstances it too malfunctions and crash. It is due to the technical error it has encountered. One such technical error is Sage 50 Server Busy Error. It is one of the most common error that you may encounter while working on the Sage 50 software. This error mostly occurs due to server busy issues. When you are running a report to preview a file or a document, then you will see the following message getting displayed on the computer screen.
Error: “Server Busy: This action can’t be completed as the other application is busy. Select ‘Switch To’ to activate the busy application and correct the problem”
You will get three options, that are Switch To, Retry or Cancel. Here are some other causes that may be responsible for this Server Busy error in Sage 50:
- Previous report is open while you are trying to take out prints of the fresh report.
- You have printer issues or errors.
- The previous report has used output radio buttons and simultaneously selected Email.
Here are some solutions that will resolve your Sage 50 Server Busy error:
- Close the Print Window that was opened on your system.
- To locate the Print Window, you will have to press ALT + TAB key from your keyboard.
- Now, press OK.
- You can also locate the Print Window from the taskbar that is present on the Windows desktop.
- Right click on the report icon and press cancel.
- Finally, click on Yes.
- Look for windows that are available and install them.
- Reboot your system to update all the installed updates.
- You will have to log in to the system as the System Administrator.
- Configure the setting for the antivirus that is installed on your system.
- During the configuration, exclude all the files related to Sage Micropay.
- Reboot your PC again.
- You will have to run the Sage Micropay as the administrator.
- Browse for all the updates related to sage Micropay. If they are available then download and install them on your system.
- Reboot the system again and then log in to the system as an Administrator.
- By doing to you will resolve this Sage 50 error.
The solution mentioned in this article will resolve your Sage 50 Server Busy Error. In case, the error still persists after you have tried resolving it with the help of solution mentioned, then you should reach out to customer support. You can contact the RemoteAccounting247 for assistance. They are one of the highly recognized customer support providing Sage consultancy that provides 24*7 support globally. You can reach out to them by calling on Sage customer support number +1-800-961-6588. You can also visit their website and request for Sage online Chat Support or write and email to the Online Email Support that is available round the clock to provide assistance.