It is a difficult situation when your primary accounting software is giving you a hard time during installation. There could be multiple reasons for the software to fail from installation and not everyone is an IT professional to fix QuickBooks Installation Error.
Some of its causes can be:
- Incomplete Installation
- Software Download Corrupted
- Corrupted Windows System File
- Malware Infected QuickBooks File
- Missing QuickBooks File
These small faults can prompt you with an installation error. Fixing these errors is not a rocket science but anything which we are unaware about is difficult. Let us see how to mend these errors and have a safe installation.
The Basic Solutions:
- Scan your desktop in and out – malware can kill your system. It can generate error while installing QuickBooks. Try and scan your system to have a safe installation process.
- Clean up your system junk – surfing over the internet or the using the computer can lead to junk accumulation which in turn is directed to a slow QuickBooks installation process, hence failure. Clean up your junk regularly for a smooth process.
- Drivers – all the drivers installed on the system become obsolete within a few months. Update your PC device drivers frequently and this could avoid the QuickBooks installation error.
- Install all available windows update.
- Uninstall and reinstall the QB Software.
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Save the file on the system and close all the ongoing programs.
- Launch QB Install Tool.
- Restart the system and try reinstalling the QuickBooks Software.
QuickBooks Phone Support Number
If the system is well installed with the updated windows, drivers and tools also, it meets the specifications of the QuickBooks software then the installation process shouldn’t trouble you. We cannot predict errors; they can prompt you anytime and at any stage. You can give a call on QuickBooks support number +1-800-961-6588 and we would assist you right till the end.