If you are using Sage 50 accounting software for your business, you have an option to purchase or subscribe the software according to your business requirement. The three editions of Sage 50 that are sage 50 Pro, Sage 50 Premium and Sage 50 Quantum. There is also a special edition which is especially designed for accountants known as Sage 50 Accountants Edition. You can download and install Sage 50 software manually or automatically. You can download the software from the Sage 50 download link which is available online or install the software from the Sage 50 installation CD.
If you are going to Sage 50 application online then, you just have to click on the download link which is available online. An .exe file will be downloaded and saved on your local desktop as an .exe file. You just have to double click on the .exe file to run the application on the system, so that your Sage 50 can be installed without any hassle. After you have installed the software, next important task you have to do, is to activate your Sage 50 accounting software. Activating the software ensures that your application is ready to use and you will also be notified regarding any important updates that is released regarding updates/upgrades of sage 50, product information, new tax information, other important news feed, etc. For this, you need the Activation Key and the Serial Number of your Sage 50. By doing so, you will unlock all the features and tools of Sage 50. It even gives you the admin and user permissions for your Sage 50 accounting software.
To obtain the serial number and activation key for your Sage 50, you just have to log in to your Sag account by entering your log in credentials. Here are the steps below that are to be followed:
- Open the Sage 50 software on your system and log in to its account.
- Press Sign In option.
- Open My Account and go to the Product & services option.
- Check the list that has all the registered Sage products.
- Click on the serial number which is relevant for your Sage 50.
- Note down your activation key number along with other license details.
After entering all the information that was previously saved, i.e. now you can easily activate your Sage 50. To activate your Sage 50, just follow the instructions below:
- Double-click on Sage 50 accounting software and open it.
- Press on the Help tab from the menu bar and go to the Upgrade your Sage 50 product option.
- Enter the activation key as well as the license details. Make sure the alphabets are in Caps lock, when you are entering the Serial Number and Key Code boxes.
- Press OK.
- The key codes that you have entered will be repeated. Click OK.
- The Sage 50 accounting solution will be activated on your computer.
The instructions mentioned in this article will help you in activating your Sage 50 accounting software. In case, you need some technical assistance, then you should reach out to Remoteaccounting247 for assistance. They are a customer service consultancy that provides 24*7 support for accounting software like Sage worldwide. They have hired skilled and experienced experts who will come to your assistance. To connect with them, you will have to give a call on Sage 50 helpline number +1-800-961-6588. You can also chat with an expert by visiting their website www.remoteaccounting247.com. The chat option is available on the homepage of the website at the bottom right corner.