What is QuickBooks Error 6000?
When the QuickBooks user attempts to approach the company file encounters the error 6000 unexpectedly. This error restricts the user to open the file. Errors 6000 comprise a series of errors while opening the company file. QuickBooks Error 6000 is supported with 3 or 4 more digits and an error message indicating the user is unable to open the company file.
The user needs to garner support for QuickBooks error as delay in error rectification can lead towards serious problems.
Error 6000 series that a user usually encounters are as follows:
• Error -6000, -107 – Occurs if the .TLG file is corrupted.
• QuickBooks Error -6000, -1076 – If the installation of QuickBooks is corrupted than the error occurs.
• QB Error -6010, -100 – Occurs when the company file is hosted in the system that is not connected with the server.
• Quick-Books Error -6012, -1061 – When the network set up is improper and in correct this error occurs.
• Error 6129, -101 – Occurs due to incorrect folder permission or improper functioning of QB Database Server Manager.
• Error -6190, 816 or -6190, -85 – If another user is logged in to the company file in single user mode this error occurs. There are chances of mismatch between the transaction log file (.tlg) and the company file (.qbw).
Basic Steps to Fix the Issue
Before proceeding towards resolutions steps ensuring QuickBooks is up to date is highly imperative. The user should download, install and run the ‘QuickBooks File Doctor’ tool. After the successful installation of the tool if you still experience the issue, go ahead, with the following solutions that are provided in the order followed.
• Change the name of the .ND and .TLG files
• Open a sample company file
• Copy the QB files on the desktop
• Use ADR to restore your Desktop
Report your problem for QuickBooks Error 6000 support to instant rectification of the error. Else, alternatively choose RemoteAccounting247.com, known for swift and smooth feasible QuickBooks solutions via highly trained and experienced QB professionals. Dial the toll free QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1844-857-4846 and get support for your QuickBooks error.