Sage Job Costing accounting software is mostly used for construction industry. With Sage Job Costing, you get an accurate everyday report regarding your project. You can easily minimize the risk and make more profits with this exclusive job costing solutions. The Sage Job Costing software’s registration is to be updated if you upgrade your Sage 50 Payroll or the Sage 50 Accounts.
You may find the files that are required for integration in the Sage Job Costing while some of the integration files can also be located in the Sage 50 Payroll or Sage 50 Accounts CD and they contain extra settings especially for 64-bit versions that are running on the Windows operating system.
Downloading the Sage Job Costing integration update
Here are some steps which are mentioned below, if you want to download the integration update for Sage Job Costing.
- Go to the Sage website.
- Click on the drop-down dialog box and select the version of your Sage Accounts for integration with Sage Job Costing.
- Go to the Sage Job Costing Integration Update option.
- Open the File Download window and note down the file name.
- Then save the .exe file by clicking on Save option.
- Open the Save As window and browse for your desired location on your system. Now, click on Save option.
- A download window will appear on your screen that will display the status of the download as well as the estimated time for the completion of the task.
- As the downloading is finished, your window will get automatically or you will have to click on the Close option.
Installing the Sage Job Costing integration update
- Log in to your system as an administrator.
- End all the programs and applications that are running in your computer system.
- Right-click on the Sage Job Costing icon then go to the Properties option.
- Form a Target Path and select OK on the window.
- Double-click on the desired file for installation.
- From the welcome page, click on Next option.
- From the Save Files window, select the Chance folder and then press Next tab.
- If you are already registered then, you will receive a message on your screen.
- In case, you receive a message regarding the registration to overwrite the files and complete this process of installation, you will have to click on Yes option.
By following the steps above, you can successfully download and install Sage Job costing integration update. Then you just have to link your Sage Job Costing software to the Sage 50 Accounts or Sage 50 Payroll. While downloading or installing the software, there are occasions when you are in need of some assistance to carry out the further procedure. In such situations, you can contact the “RemoteAccounting247”. To reach out to them, you just have to call on their 24*7 Sage toll-free number +1-800-961-6588 and they will get back to you.