Sage has released the latest upgrade version of Sage 50 in the fall of the year 2017. This version of Sage 50 2018 is available for desktop version for the U.S. Edition and Canada Edition. The desktop version comes with the anytime anywhere cloud version, i.e. you can subscribe according to your business requirement. Sage 50 is an accounting software that is recommended for most of the growing small and medium industries. The updates and upgrades made in the software, resolve all the previous issues and errors.
Now, you can get to know about the computer system requirements of the Sage 50 2018, if you want to install this software in your system.
Minimum Hardware requirements:
- Multiple users and single user require processor of 2.0 GHz.
- Multiple users and single user require minimum 2 GB RAM.
- Operating Systems that are compatible with Sage 50 2018 are Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7, with all the latest updates installed from Microsoft.
- Installation requires 1 GB space in hard-disk.
- Internet Explorer versions that are supported are 9.0, 10.0 and 11.0. Though I.E. 11.0 or higher is recommended Sage Payments Solutions, Sage Payroll Solutions and many other applications that are integrated with the Sage 50 software.
- 4.5.2 Edition of Microsoft .NET Framework or higher is recommended and it requires extra space around 280 MB – 850 MB in your system.
- Minimum screen resolution 1280 X 800, though 1440 X 900 or higher is appreciated.
- Minimum 16-bit high color SVGA video is required.
- DPI settings or small fonts are recommended.
- High speed internet connection
Integration of Other applications that are Compatible
- For the integration of Word, Outlook and Excel require Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007 (32-bit).
- For the integration of Office 365, you need Microsoft Office 365 (Business Premium).
- You can take printouts as printers are supported, only if you are working on Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Adobe Flash Player 11 or higher is required though version 18 is strongly recommended.
- Adobe Reader 11.0 is recommended
For Multi user
- Sage 50 Premium or the higher versions of the Sage 50 support multi user settings.
- Multi user channel is basically optimized for Windows Server version 2016 (client-server networks), Windows Server version 2012 or Windows Server version 2008 R2; Microsoft Windows 10 (peer-to-peer networks), Microsoft Windows 8, or Microsoft Windows 7.
- 2 GB space is required in hard-disk for installation of the various components on server.
- Max. 5 named users are granted access to Sage 50 Premium while 40 named users are given access to Sage 50 Quantum software. (Named users means users who are granted license access to work on the software).
- A maximum of 5 licensed named users is allowed for Sage 50 Premium Accounting and 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting; a named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen.
If you want to install the Sage 50 2018 in your system or you want to upgrade your previous version of Sage 50 to the latest upgrade available, then the above is the minimum system requirements that are recommended for the smooth functioning of the software. You just have to download and install the software. In case, you come across some issues while doing so, then you need to get in touch with the Sage customer support. You can get connected to the “RemoteAccounting247”. You just have to give a call on their 24*7 Sage toll free number 1 (844) 857 4846.