QuickBooks accounting solution is a desktop based solution that basically operates on the Microsoft Windows Operating System. It is available in Pro, premier and Enterprise version of QuickBooks. These versions of QuickBooks are available in US, Canada, and UK editions. When you are working on your QuickBooks Company file, you may come across certain situations when your data in the company file gets corrupted or damaged due to some technical or functional issues. It is a minor data damage company file error that you may encounter while working on the software. You can easily resolve this issue by following the troubleshooting steps which are mentioned in this article.
Troubleshooting Steps for Data Damage Company File:
The troubleshooting steps which are explained in this article will help you in rectifying your damaged data issue in your QuickBooks Company file. The steps are the same for both the QuickBooks Desktop for both MAC and Windows. You will have to Rebuild and verify the data.
Stage I: Running the Rebuild Utility
- Go to the File
- Press Utility option and then click on Rebuild Data.
- Go to OK option, if you receive a pop up related to a backup of the company file.
- Press OK, if you receive a message stating that your Rebuild has completed.
Stage II: Accomplish the Verify Utility
- Go to File
- Press Utility option and then go to Verify Data.
- Press OK after you come across the message, “QuickBooks detected no issue with your data in QuickBooks Company Data”.
- If a problem is encountered then you will receive a pop-up that will ask you to Rebuild the Data Now or View the Errors.
- Click on the close option and follow the instructions below:
- Go to the log or QuickBooks.log file.
- If you are working on the Microsoft Windows operating system then in the search section press Ctrl + F to begin the Verify
- For Mac, you will have to scroll to the recent Verify
- Check for the lines that contain LVL Error.
The steps above will help you in rectifying your data damage Company file issue. The solution above is suggested by the experts who have years of experience in managing QuickBooks accounting software. If you still have some doubts or your problem still persists then you should look for another alternative like approaching consultancy that provides QuickBooks tech support for accounting solutions like Remoteaccounting247. You just have to give a call on their toll-free number +1-800-961-6588. You also have an option of Live Chat by visiting their website www.remoteaccounting247.com. The Live Chat option is available on the homepage of the website on the bottom right corner. This way you can immediately chat with the expert and they will provide you the best solution for your QuickBooks errors. You also have another way to resolve this error by writing an email to the QuickBooks Online Email Support.