With Sage 50 free trial, enjoy dynamic accounting designed for superior business management, and also the ability to analyze multiple types of files to save money and time. Sage 50 helps business owners administer business growth more effectively with excellent features like company consolidation, job costing, in-depth inventory, billing, time and fixed assets.
Some Excellent Accounting Features Include:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Reporting and Analysis
- Job Costing, Time and Billing
- Fixed Assets
- Company Consolidation
Things to Know About Sage 50 Free Trial:
- Sage 50 free trial: You can try Sage 50 cost-free for 30 days
- System requirements for trial version: The systems that are required for free trial are same as those that are needed for complete product versions. It may differ according to the Sage 50 versions.
- One trial version at a time: Only one trial version of Sage 50 accounts can be installed on the computer. If there is a need to try another version, you need to install it on a different computer that does not have other trial version installed.
- User license: The Sage 50 First Step and Sage 50 Pro Accounting allow only one user license. Whereas the Sage 50 Premium and Sage 50 Quantum Accounting allow up to two user licenses in the trial version.
- Importing Company Data: To import company data from an older version, open the company data file using the selected trial version. However, create a backup of the company data before using it with the trial version. This is important if the selected trial copy is of a higher version. After you upgrade the database to superior Sage 50 version, it won’t be possible to downgrade it to the regular complete version. The user would have to restore the latest backup and re-enter if any work is done since.
- Extension period: There is no addition to the trial period. However, if you are notified of the expiry of trial period before 30 days and want to extend the period, you can do so by installing the trial on the computer where the trial version was not installed before (Note: The trial version does not work on the same computer).
- Uninstall trial software: To uninstall the trial version, close down the Sage 50 software opened on the computer and follow these steps:
- From the Windows, click on Windows Control Panel to open it
- Now, select the Add/Remove/Uninstall option related to the Windows operating system
- Next, double-click on Remove or Add Programs
- Click on the product (Sage 50 trial version)
- Click on the remove/Change option
- To complete the process, the user needs to follow the onscreen instructions.
- Get complete Sage 50 versions: Once you have tried out the trial version, if you are satisfied with the features and considering to purchase it, then you need to call our Sage 50 experts to understand better in case of any queries.
Hope you find this article useful. If you are having any trouble in Sage 50 free trial version installation or running the program, please feel free to call us at our Sage toll-free helpline ✆+1-800-961-6588 and share your problem with us. Remoteaccounting247 Sage support team has experts to resolve all issues and efficiently run the business. Also, contact our experts via Sage Live Chat Support or email to firstname.lastname@example.org