The Sage 100 (formerly MAS 200/MAS 90), in its modernized form, have been used for many decades. Many Sage 100 customers have already been migrating from Sage 100 Classic to Sage 100c. If you want to switch to Sage 100c, you need to go through certain simple steps.
The Steps You Need To Finish For Migrating From Sage 100 Classic to Sage 100c
- Switch your License – You must be having Sage 100 classic for migrating from Sage 100 Classic to Sage 100c license.
- Validate your Version/Edition – You must have 2016 version of Sage 100 classic. If you are running an older version of Sage 100 classic, you need to have an upgrade installed in your system to switch to Sage 100 cloud license key.
- Apply New License Keys – The Sage will provide you with a new license key, through which all new modernized interface and features of Sage 100cloud will be unlocked.
What Do You Get from This?
The tools and features that Sage 100 classic doesn’t provide will be enabled with the Sage 100cloud.
There are editions of Sage 100 cloud available. So, all the tools are available on the basis of version/edition you select (Complete, Advanced and Essentials).
These are the features that you get once you install Sage 100cloud (The features may vary):
- Modernized Interface – It has technically customized and modernized interface deeper understanding and easy processing.
- Manufacturing – Manufacturers are now enabled with advanced job management suite with loaded features.
- Automated Process – eInvoicing and AP Automation streamline your accounting functions and other dependable tools and features.
The key importance behind using Sage 100cloud is that you will likely receive all the updates attentively that are important for the development and addition of all new features in Sage 100 and even for continuous modernization of interface and technology.
Should You Migrate to Sage 100Cloud?
You may find or get different answers to this particular question. It actually depends on the company or the situation it is in. If your company doesn’t need any new inculcation in your business from your software’s side, Sage 100 classic is sufficient for you. If the company is expanding, then you should migrate to Sage 100cloud.
You may also in need of making use of all the enhanced features for your automation process, manufacturing, Inventory management, and reporting. It is the right time to migrate to the Sage 100cloud as soon as possible.
To know more about migrating from Sage 100 Classic to Sage 100c, you need to get in touch with our technical support team via our Sage toll-Free number ✆+1-800-961-6588. You can avail our Sage support benefits via the connectivity channels that we have made available for your convenience.
Avail our Live Chat Support facility from our website RemoteAccounting247. Here is our email address firstname.lastname@example.org, where you can drop a mail regarding your query and our team, will get back to you. Connect with us via any of the modes and avail our services at an instant.