Sage Pay is basically a payment gateway introduced by Sage Group. It is one of the most secure ways to make payments. Through Sage pay you can easily boost your organization’s cash flow. Sage Pay will provide you with the tools which will help you in building websites, selling your products through various online websites, promoting business and targeting potential customers. It is integrated seamlessly with Sage One.
Features and Benefits of Sage Pay:
With Sage Pay, you can easily process your credit card, cash payments, and Bank EFT with Pay Now option.
• Sage Pay payment is incorporated with Sage One. Now, you can simply pay your vendors or get payments faster with Pay Now option.
• With Pay Now, you can agree to make payments via credit card payments online through Sage One business solution.
• You can now get paid within minutes, anytime & anywhere. With Sage Pay, you can make payments effortless via online and mobile credit card processing from Sage One.
• You can also send invoices through your Sage One account with the new Pay Now link option. It permits the customers to make spontaneous online transactions, along with cash payments by participating retailers to your Sage Pay account as well as Bank EFTs.
• You just have to set in motion your Customer Zone which is used for tracking your customers. You can also take a glance at their status like viewing their invoices as well as printing them using the Pay Now service.
• You can easily save a lot of time by automatically integration all your online payments with Sage One account. This way you can reduce the chances of mistakes. This actually means no worry and accuracy in your work.
Sage Pay has many advantages and it makes your payments secure. So, what are you waiting for, just start using Sage Pay for your payments. If you need more information or need some assistance, then you can contact RemoteAccounting247. You can contact them by calling on their Sage support phone number +1-800-961-6588. They provide round the clock services, so you can get in touch with them at any point in time. You can also visit their website and request for Sage online chat support or you can write an email stating your issues to online email support. The Sage experts will get back to you immediately with the best possible solution for you and guide you until your issue is resolved.