So you have purchased new modules and want to install the additional licenses in sage 300 accounts. Look no further. This article is all that you need. Let us start!
Before adding new modules or additional licenses in sage 300:
- It is wise to create a backup of your data before adding new modules.
- The solutions suggested in this article will require you to have an advanced knowledge of the network you are using.
- You may seek advice and assistance from our professionals if you if you are unsure of using your computer at the advanced level.
Warning: Carelessly dealing with OS of Windows or registry can result in harming your computer seriously. Hence it is advisable to create a backup on your computer to keep all the information of your PC safe.
Different Ways to Add modules or Additional licenses in Sage 300:
Downloaded installation files come into play when you wish to add new modules or additional licenses in Sage 300 tech support accounting program. Please follow these steps to do so:
Tip: Please make sure that all the operators are required to exit Sage 300 accounting app before you start the process.
- Firstly make sure that you have backed up all the data of your computer.
- Check which updates were installed on your server as per the Sage version which you are currently using.
- Now search for the install download for the current installation on the server.
- Open Install.exe.
- Click on ‘Modify’
- Now click on ‘Next.’
- In the new window, you can make any changes to the ‘Uses’ and the ‘Activation Code’ of the application if you wish to.
- After ensuring the details, please click on ‘Next.’
- In the new window that opens, you can changes to ‘Industry Reports and Inquiries’ and ‘Sample Data’ section if you wish to.
- Now click on ‘Next’ and then on ‘Install.’
Note: Your PC might prompt you to reboot the computer during the process. Please follow the guidelines.
- A waiting time of 5 minutes is suggested to allow a proper start to the services.
- Now you can install updates that were there before you modified the install option.
Tip: If the software doesn’t permit you to install the update, you can install a newer version of the update.
How to reinstall workstations:
- Click on ‘Start.’
- Go to ‘Control Panel’ and then to ‘Program and Features.’
- Now you need to uninstall the Sage 300 accounting program by right-clicking on it and then clicking on ‘Uninstall’ option.
- Look for ‘Wininst’ folder.
- Open the ‘Install.exe’ file.
- You will now be guided by the on-screen instructions for installation.
Note: Your PC might need rebooting during the process.
The scope of Service:
We hope this article helped you in adding New Modules or Additional Licenses in Sage 300. For any issues call our Sage desktop support team or visit our website to do a live chat with our experts. For an instant response,